ISO 9001:2008 certified
We certified our processes under the ISO 9001:2008 quality standard issued by Bureau Veritas Certification, and accredited by UKAS
ISO 9001:2008 is a set of quality standards issued by International Standardization Organization (ISO) consisting on standards and guidelines in relation with management systems and specific tools like the auditing methods (the verification process of the management systems standards compliance).
The main benefits of its use are:
- An increment in productivity
- A reduction of rejections and impacts on the productivity or service provision
- A further commitment with the customers' requirements
- An ongoing improvement
In the 2008 version of the norm, the quality system should evidence the organization's ability to:
- Provide a product or service fulfilling the customers' requirements and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Enhance customers' satisfaction throughout the effective application of the system, which includes prevention of non-conformities and the achievement of continual improvement process.
Aquadize plans and manages processes necessary to guarantee the continual improvement of Quality Management System through the implementation of Improvement Objectives in line with the Quality Management Principles.